I never did my May highlights post! I guess that’s what happens when you neglect your blog… 🙁
But like I’ve said before, they’re some of my favorite posts to look back on because they’re a collection of my happiest moments of the month, so I gotta still write this, even though it’s late.
- This happened in April but I edited the video in May and got to relive it and be filled with happy nostalgia. One of my favorite weekends of the year (and one of my favorite videos) was my friend’s bachelorette weekend in Virginia.
- I went to a really special, moving Hillsong United concert.
- I spent Mother’s Day with my Mom for the first time in years! After living across the country in DC, in the Midwest for college, and in South Korea for a year, it was so nice to be able to spend Mother’s Day actually hanging out with my Mom. While home for Mother’s Day, I also filmed my first ever challenge video for my YouTuber channel with my Mom and sister.
- I had an awesome day at work.
- Hiking always rejuvenates me and makes me feel more at peace with the world. I went on a beautiful coastal hike with my friends. Then, at the very end of the month, on Memorial Day weekend, I went hiking in beautiful Hidden Falls Regional Park. I love waterfalls!
- I started investing in my skin for the long haul with Dr Dennis Gross acid peels. I don’t know how obvious it is to everyone else, but I personally am continuing to see smoother, softer skin results!
Overall, May was an awesome month, which was especially wonderful since April was somewhat of a “slump month.”